Who are we?
We are Hiremech Ltd. Our address is Unit D1, Tariff Road, Tottenham, London, N17 0DY. You can contact us by post at the above address, by email at email@example.com or by telephone on 0208 880 3322.
We are not required to have a data protection officer, so any enquiries about our use of your personal data should be addressed to the contact details above. That said we take your privacy very seriously and are more than happy to answer any queries that you may have.
How we use your information
- When you use our website
- When you submit an enquiry via our website
- When you purchase a product or service from us
- Your rights as a data subject
- Your right to complain
When you use our website
When you use our website to browse our products and services and view the information we make available, a number of cookies are used by us and by third parties to allow the website to function, to collect useful information about visitors and to help to make your user experience better.
Some of the cookies we use are strictly necessary for our website to function, and we don’t ask for your consent to place these on your computer. These cookies are shown below.
Live Chat Inc
Web Chat Functionality
When you submit an enquiry via our website
- When you submit an enquiry via our website, we ask you for your name, company name, contact telephone number and email address.
- We use this information to respond to your query, including providing you with any requested information about our products and services. We may also email/call you after your enquiry in order to follow up on your interest and ensure that we have answered your enquiry to your satisfaction. We will do this based on our legitimate interest in providing accurate information prior to a sale.
- Your enquiry is stored and processed by the relevant employee whom is able to respond to your query.
- We do not use the information you provide to make any automated decisions that might affect you.
- We keep enquiry emails for two years, after which they are securely archived and kept for a further year, when we delete them. CRM records are kept for three years after the last contact with you.
When you purchase a product or service from us
- When you purchase product or service from us, we ask you for your name, company name, company registration number, address, contact telephone number, email address, site contact details, site address if different from your main address and any machine specific information including; make, model, year of manufacture and serial number. For individual’s undertaking any of our Forklift Truck Training courses, we will also document your date of birth as required by our training accreditation RTITB to correspond with age related restrictions and will process a photo for those individuals requiring ID Card option for our training courses. RTITB may also send you a reminder letter when your certification is due to expire. If opting for finance option we will also request bank details; account number, sort code and account holder information to pass onto lenders for processing.
- We will use your information to verify your identity using Experian Credit checks when setting up a new account with us. This is to allow us to process your purchases and to deliver our products and services. We will also send you a receipt via email and we may use your telephone number to contact you regarding your purchase.
- We require this information in order to process your payment, deliver your products or services and fulfil our contract with you.
- Your information is stored on our CRM database on our dedicated onsite server and on our Google cloud backup solution and onsite based backup media. We will also process your details with our training governing body RTITB, with website server located in the UK. Your credit card details are processed via a third-party payment system World Pay / Card Save with servers based in the USA and are certified to the EU-US Privacy Shield (which requires effective safeguards for your information). We do not retain your credit card information.
- We keep your order information for a minimum of 5 years, if you are actively using our services on an ongoing basis, we will continue to keep your details for a further 3-years after the last transaction with us.
Your rights as a data subject
- By law, you can ask us what information we hold about you, and you can ask us to correct it if it is inaccurate. If we have asked for your consent to process your personal data, you may withdraw that consent at any time.
- If we are processing your personal data for reasons of consent or to fulfil a contract, you can ask us to give you a copy of the information in a machine-readable format so that you can transfer it to another provider.
- If we are processing your personal data for reasons of consent or legitimate interest, you can request that your data be erased.
- You have the right to ask us to stop using your information for a period of time if you believe we are not doing so lawfully.
- To submit a request regarding your personal data by email, post or telephone, please use the contact information provided above in the Who Are We section of this policy.
Your right to complain
If you have a complaint about our use of your information, we would prefer you to contact us directly in the first instance so that we can address your complaint. However, you can also contact the Information Commissioner’s Office via their website at www.ico.org.uk/concerns or write to them at:
Information Commissioner’s Office
We will update the version number and date of this document each time it is changed.