Flexi trucks in our range
A Flexi truck is a specialist warehouse forklift truck. Essentially a hybrid cross offering benefits of a counterbalance and a reach truck in one unit. They are referred to as flexi or bendi as the front axle moves to steer the unit.
The flexi truck comes with an anti-vibration seat and a seat belt as well as a reversing mirror. The brake pedal on the flexi trucks is wide and there are three braking systems. Other features include a reverse alarm, rotating beacon and twin operator working lights. They are also a two front wheel drive. The position of the seat enables the driver to face forward which increases visibility when stacking.
These specialist trucks are suited best to indoor environments working in narrow aisles and lifting to high racks in high density warehouse storage setups. They also can be used outdoors in dry conditions. A Flexi truck can lift to heights of up to 14 meters with a 2500kg load capacity. Flexi trucks have the ability to put away pallets in racking much quicker than a reach truck.
Benefits of using flexi trucks
1. Minimal fuel costs
Flexi trucks are fantastically efficient and require a small amount of fuel to run.
2. Ideal for very narrow aisles
Flexi lifts can operate in a narrow workspace. This makes them ideal for warehousing.
3. High density warehouse storage
Flexi trucks are ideal for high density warehouses due to their ability to navigate tight angles.
020 8880 3322
What type of forklift are you looking for?
If you’re looking to hire a gas-powered forklift truck, then this is the place to view our options.
Would you like to take a look at our range of electric forklifts?
If you’re looking to hire a diesel-powered forklift then click here to view our options.
If you need really handy forklifts around the warehouse, reach trucks could be for you.
Perfect for managing stock in confined places. Click on the image to find out more.
Why buy your forklift from us?
- Experience: With over twenty years’ experience in the industry, we have a great understanding of clients’ needs and requirements in terms of machinery
- High quality: Whether you are looking for a single forklift truck or a number of forklifts for your work place, you are sure to be impressed by our high performing and reliable machines
- Money saving: Although you will be saving money by buying used forklift trucks, we can assure you that you will be buying machinery that has been properly cared for and maintained
- The size of our business: Over the years we have built up a loyal base of customers throughout the capital and the rest of the UK, who continue to work with us time and time again